sexta-feira, 3 de junho de 2016

I do not love you anymore...

No love more like a day loved you
You never deserved the feeling I gave you
No more I love the words were lost
Our dreams were empty died
Not love you anymore I gave you my world
You only crumbs took me to the bottom
I not love you more for so many insecurities
No certainties hopeless
I not love you more by the constant indifference
It took me to a distant dark world
I not love you more tired to forgive your faults
Over time you wear
I not love you more for tedious routine that arrested me
I expected more and you never surprised me
Not love you anymore I gave you every chance
You did not take while there was romance
Not love you anymore I will go my way
This time without you in my destiny.
Valéria Lopes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário